South Hero Library Foundation Board
- Ken Kowalewitz – Chair
- Melissa Hood – Treasurer
- Sandy Gregg – Secretary
- Peter Zamore – Member
If you have interest in volunteering please contact any member of the Board.
- Complete the Capital Campaign for building our new Public Library. Funding for the project includes:
- individuals with dedicated interest in South Hero,
- foundation grants that, to date, have been successful with the aid of a professional grant writer,
- and the business sector of South Hero and surrounding communities.
Please visit our New Library website to learn more about plans and progress.
- Establish an Endowment for the Public Library.
Currently, each year at Town Meeting, voters have approved an article that funds Library operations, staffing, collection development and programming. The Library thanks our community for their continued support. An Endowment will enable the Public Library to supplement this annual amount without a significant tax increase.
We welcome your questions as well as your donations! Please feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more about the South Hero Library Foundation. If you’d like to make a financial donation through our secure online form, please click the button below.