Here are some ways that you can make a difference:
Make a Financial Donation
Support your Library through your gift and become a member of the Worthen Society. Here is how you can make a financial contribution:
- Your gift as a Library Supporter will bring more books and programming to our community during the year and will supplement the Library’s annual budget. Learn more about Library Supporters and support our annual fund. All Library donors become members of the Worthen Society and are invited to recognition events and acknowledged on the poster in the Library.
- By making a donation to the Library’s Sustainability Fund, you’ll help the Library build a solid endowment to support the Library’s current needs and future growth. Learn about the campaign and make a tax-exempt contribution.
- Thanks to provisions in the 2020 CARES Act, you can benefit for special, one-time tax incentives by making a gift before December 31, 2020. Learn more here.
- Interested in learning of additional ways you can make a gift through a current fund or your estate? Learn more here.
- Learn more about the Worthen Society here.
Volunteer Your Time
As a Volunteer, you will be a special part of our family. You can help by shelving books, assisting patrons, prepping for events, answering questions, and lots more. Work with us to help you find opportunities based on your talents, interests, and the Library’s current needs. Please reach out to us if you are interested!
If you have any questions please contact us online or call the Library at (802) 372-6209.